BUY NOW! “Little Bird Dog and the Big Ship” and “Saving the Vietnamese Orphans,” books One and Two of “The Heroes of the Vietnam War: Books for Children” by Marjorie Haun. These are the FIRST positive, patriotic children’s non-fiction books about the Vietnam War. Now Available online at: Barnes and Nobel.com , Amazon.com, and BooksAMillion.com.
SAVING THE VIETNAMESE ORPHANS
LITTLE BIRD DOG AND THE BIG SHIP
June 20, 2013
There is no rule of law in Shariah. It is often arbitrary and cruel, and always administered by the tribal leaders with the most brute force behind them, whether those tribal heads rule a dusty outpost in Afghanistan, or a nuclear state in Iran. Traditional Western more’s such as monogamy, equal rights under the law, special regard and protection for children, the elderly, and the disabled, have no home in Shariah.
I use–or abuse–Facebook a lot, to promote my books and generally raise hell with the enemies of liberty. Until now Facebook has been pretty much what I’ve made of it. But the last few days an advertisement by Um Anas Islamic Fashion for designer hijabs has been roosting right at the top of my feed. Every time I fire up my laptop, staring me in my classical feminist woman face, is an ad, promoting 12th Century garb, using pretty Western women. I makes me sick. It also unnerves me, and Facebook provides me no way to hide it from my wall. Facebook’s fawning advertisements for clothing which represents the oppression, abuse, and debasement of women, are just another symptom of creeping Islamophilia in the West, and, although our society has gulped many poison pills; abortion, homophilia, and general moral rot, none of these ills has yet killed us or completely altered our Western way of life. But the acceptance and embracing of Islam will be a toxin that cannot be assimilated without poisoning and eventually extinguishing the West, its Judeo-Christian religious foundations and history of progress and innovation. Islam is the ideology that stops time, and turns it back to the Dark Ages, frustrates individual liberty, and ends industry and invention. And to this independent, religious, liberty-loving woman, the hijab is representative of nothing less than human subjugation. Nonie Darwish is an Egyptian-born woman who converted from her native Islam to Christianity–at the risk of death. A human-rights activist, she travels the world educating Western people on the ways of Shariah, or Islamic “Civil” Law. She has compiled a list of eye-opening facts that paint the true picture of the hell on earth that many Muslim women must endure.
- In the Muslim faith a Muslim man can marry a child as young as 1 year old and have sexual intimacy with this child, consummating the marriage with sexual intercourse by 9.
- The dowry is given to the family in exchange for the woman (who becomes his slave) and for the purchase of the private parts of the woman, to use her as a toy.
- Even though a woman is abused she can not obtain a divorce.
- To prove rape, the woman must have (4) male witnesses. Often after a woman has been raped, she is returned to her family and the family must return the dowry.
- The family has the right to execute her (an honor killing) to restore the honor of the family. A husband can beat his wives ‘at will’ and he does not have to say why he has beaten her. The husband is permitted to have (4 wives) and a temporary wife for an hour (prostitute) at his discretion. The Shariah Muslim law controls the private as well as the public life of the woman.
- Female genital mutilation (female circumcision) is widely practiced in many Muslim nations. If often leads to permanent disfigurement and pain.
- In many Muslim countries, including those which are economically and industrially developed, such as Saudi Arabia, women lack the most basic rights that Western women take as given. They cannot drive a car. When appearing in public only the face, hands, and feet may be revealed. “Morality police,” men wielding sticks who monitor female observance of the rules of modesty, will strike a woman’s ankles or wrists, which may appear just above the hands or ankles, with a stick.
- Women in many Muslim countries are not allowed to vote, and in more extreme regimes they are not allowed to become educated and will be punished for pursuing knowledge other than what is allowed by the Imam of the village.
- Extreme corporal punishment for offenses considered relatively minor in Western countries, such as theft, fornication, or disobedience to parents, is exacted in some Muslim countries in the forms of beheading, amputation, and stoning.
- Dog killing is widely practiced in Muslim countries.
- Individuals, businesses, and governmental bodies in European countries undergoing Islamification are being sued in court by Islamic organizations who wish to supplant Western law with Shariah law.
- In the Western World ( Canada, Australia, United States and Britain ) Muslim men are starting to demand Shariah Law so the wife cannot obtain a divorce and he can have full and complete control of her. It is amazing and alarming how many of our sisters and daughters attending American, Canadian, Universities and British Universities are now marrying Muslim men and submitting themselves and their children unsuspectingly to the Shariah law.
There is no rule of law in Shariah. It is often arbitrary and cruel, and always administered by the tribal leaders with the most brute force behind them, whether those tribal heads rule a dusty outpost in Afghanistan, or a nuclear state in Iran. Traditional Western more’s such as monogamy, equal rights under the law, special regard and protection for children, the elderly, and the disabled, have no home in Shariah. A recent story describing the death of an 8-year old Afghan girl at the hands of her middle-aged husband brings to light the horrors women must endure when Islamic law renders them defenseless and without the most basic rights. The child was “sold” by the Imam of a village to a friend of his, a large, much older man. On their wedding night the man found sexual intercourse with the child impossible. Using a knife he attempted to enlarge her tiny body to accommodate him. The little girl died from exsanguination before morning, her little body ashen and frozen in anguish. Western women treasure the rights for which their forbears fought. Perhaps too many take their personal liberty and safety for granted. We all must pay attention to the red flags signaling creeping Islamophilia– irrational affection for and trust of Islam, and accommodation of its practices and practitioners–and reject them outright. Islamic women’s fashions are such a red flag, Dressing in hijab, in my humble opinion, is the equivalent of stepping into a cage. Fight to keep Islam, which is not a religion but a political ideology and system of totalitarian government, out of our communities, and out of our closets. by Marjorie Haun 6/20/13
Tags: abuse, child rape, dangers, Hijab, Human Rights, Imam, Islam, Islamophilia, Muslims, Nonie Darwish, primitive culture, Shariah, stoning