In spite of our outlaw president and the efforts of some to turn part of Missouri into a game preserve for coyotes, I believe there is much to be thankful for. The following are some blessings in our lives, and I hope all who read this can add more.
The success of Republicans in the mid terms can be seen as nothing less than miraculous and historic. In 2010, Republicans won over 770 seats in government nationwide, still hold on to most of them, and have added more since then. On 4 November 2014, Republicans added over 700 more, including control of the Senate. Most of us feel that people like Joni and Mia will make a difference.
It is an assured blessing that we got through November 22nd, the anniversary of the assassination of JFK, without any conspiracy buffs going catatonic on us and dying.
- Marion Barry is dead and Allen West is alive.
- The lesbian Houston mayor is in full retreat from the Christian community, no longer determined to subpoena sermons from pastors who don’t share her view of life.
- Global warming fanatics are buying space heaters and woolen underwear, as they watch icebergs form on Lake Michigan.
- Chick Fil’a and Hobby Lobby are prospering, and the guy who owns Starbucks has written a book explaining how veterans are good hires.
- Every openly pro-life candidate in the last election won.
- Michelle Obama’s school lunches are being rejected by crows and seagulls.
- Barney Frank traveled to and left Ireland, and no leprechauns were molested.
- Harry Reid has stood in the bread line and asked for toast. He painted several signs that say, “Will Obstruct for food.”
- The guy who stole my identity, then tried to sue me for defamation of character, has dropped the charges.
- Thanks to Nancy Pelosi and John Kerry, Botox stocks are high.
- Obama’s favorability index is lower than Dubya’s was at his worst, and Obama earned it all on his own. The media hounded Bush for six years to destroy him with the public.
- Bill Clinton being chosen as spokesman for the Democrats in their allegations of a GOP war on women did not affect the elections.
- Our Marine sergeant, Andrew Tahmooressi, came home from a Mexican jail.
- Chuck Hagel now gets to go make his announcements in the bus depot.
- 76% of Americans say they want God back in public life.
- Thanksgiving, Easter, and Christmas are more popular than ever.
- Have a great Thanksgiving, brothers and sisters.
Remember that God is the greatest physician, and still makes house calls.
– The Sarge
Reposted with permission of the author by Reagangirl.com 11/26/14