BFF! Ron Paul and the wacky Left.
December 28, 2011
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
If it walks like an ass, if it brays like an ass, it must be…A RON PAUL SUPPORTER?!? Yes, the evidence seems to support that conclusion. And the revelation of a website devoted to deception in the form of a Blue-state, Democrat Donkey, Ron Paul insurgence, clinches the case. I’ve endured the slings and arrows of outrageous Paulbots for several months now in my quest to dissect their contradictory, delusional, and downright bizarre worldviews. My conclusions regarding Ron Paul and many, NOT ALL, Ron Paul supporters are these:
- Ron Paul is a RINO in the purest sense. He eschewed the Libertarian label and mounted the red, white and blue elephant to transport him to a viable candidacy. He is not a Republican, except in name. He is an unprincipled Libertarian who sold out his true title in order to gain traction in his presidential campaign.
- Ron Paul followers are awkwardly out of the mainstream of American life. Some are paranoid Isolationists who believe that their beloved leader can somehow stem the really nasty events of the End Times. Some are anti-war, dope-smoking hippies who got stuck in a cosmic wormhole and jettisoned into the present where they discovered that they could get their powerful stuff by simply obtaining an RX card and feigning a chronic pain condition. Some are ovine followers who are so disillusioned with politics-as-usual that they readily flock to any sheep herder who promises to eliminate all the ills that plague them, such as the Federal Reserve, the American Military, and the three branches of government as we know them. Some are brain-damaged “truthers” who embrace the notion that the United States, not blood-thirsty, neanderthal, Islamic devils, was responsible for the attacks of 9/11, with intimations that the Bush Administration hired the Kelly Family to demolish the Twin Towers in a vast feat of geo-political prestidigitation. Some are disaffected Millenials embarrassed by Obama, who are looking for an ideology in which they feel comfortable with few moral restraints, having generally progressive and anti-American views. Some are Antisemitic. Some are racists, and some are just stupid.
- Ron Paul and his followers are poised to re-elect Barak Obama. They are so entrenched in their religious devotion to a Ron Paul presidency that they would gladly lose on principle before they would support a candidate who can actually win. When presented with the reasoning that their movement will lead to a split in the conservative vote, they invariably retort that “losing to Obama is better than electing another RINO.” Ironic isn’t it.
- Those in the Ron Paul movement reject everyone who isn’t Ron Paul and every idea that does not emanate from his feeble mine. If you oppose any plank on their splintered platform they turn to the high-minded rhetorical tactic of name-calling. You will be labeled a “neo-con,” “warmonger,” “anti-Constitution,” “un-American,” “Facist.” Hmmm, sounds a little like our small-minded friends on the Left.
- Ron Paul is referred by many of his followers as a “prophet.” This is hypocritical not to mention really disturbing. This Paulian idolatry is utterly contradictory of the true tenets of Constitutionalism, Paul’s favorite mask of deception. The Law of the Land, designed after the manner of Divine law, is the ultimate authority in a secular government. Ron Paul supporters are adopting a sort of religiosity based on their devotion not just to his ideas but to his very person. Are you creeped out yet?
- Ron Paul is called “principled,” a “maverick,” and “the only candidate who is the exact opposite of Obama.” His record speaks to none of that. He has done little in the House of Representatives to actually effect the changes he claims are necessary to save the Republic. His limited-government rhetoric is reserved for the campaign trail. He’s been a congressman since the time the wooly mammoth was the symbol of the GOP, yet little has come of his “revolutionary” ideas and “bold leadership.” Ron Paul is beginning to stink up the whole political scene with his dead-fish version of political change.
Have you heard of BlueRepublican.org? It is the leftist/lemming/sheep/Paulbot Frankenstein’s Monster website that I will use as my final exhibit in the case of “Conservatives Who Actually Want to Beat Obama vs Ron Paul.” Blue Republican is an activist website designed to introduce chaos into the electoral process for 2012, and thus ensure a win for an incumbent President who is the most incompetent, extreme, arrogant, destructive, and un-American political figure to ever attain the title of “Leader of the Free World.” Using Ron Paul as the front of the re-elect Obama campaign, peacenik, dope-smoking, sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll Liberals are manipulating the caucuses and primaries with their phantom votes to drive him to win the GOP presidential nomination. Even brain-dead Liberals (but apparently not Paulbots) grasp the fact that the polarizing figure of Ron Paul will result in a rancorous split in the conservative vote, and President Teleprompter will win another, undeserved and very lethal, term in office.
I’ve said for a number of weeks now that the Ron Paul phenomenon looks suspiciously like a Leftist, anti-military, anti-American insurgence, and that our hapless Conservative friends who apply their affections to the doddering oldster have been deceived by an infiltration by the Left. The insurgents have cleverly used pro-Constitution, pro-liberty rhetoric, but their designs are perpetual bondage, and the destruction of the Constitution, its separation of powers, and the Bill of Rights, through another Obama victory in 2012.
Lemmings, sheep, Paulbots; call them what you will, but when the Ron Paul movement walks like a blue ass, brays like a blue ass, and employs deceptive strategies to destroy the Republican party in 2012, you can bet that they are Liberal Democrats at their ugliest.
By Marjorie Haun 12/28/11