August 8, 2011
I was born a gut-reaction Conservative. That is different from a knee-jerk Liberal in the sense that my gut-reactions are based on a combination of reasoning and survival instinct. The Liberal knee-jerk is based purely in mindless emotion and, effectively, a propensity for self-annihilation. My gut-reaction is the powerful and principled impulse to act when the things I hold most precious are threatened. The Liberal knee-jerk response is a desperate desire to please the clique du jour, or risk the threat of being shunned. But, admittedly, the gut-reaction-which historically made me look a little hot-headed and reactionary- has been validated over time through my self-education in matters of government, Liberty, and “the evils and designs which do and will exist in the hearts of conspiring men in the last days.”* My guts are on fire. I purchased the documentary “AGENDA:Grinding America Down” from its director and producer, Curtis Bowers, at the Western Conservative Summit in Denver. Curtis Bowers is a former State Representative from Idaho. Shortly after the fall of the Berlin Wall he was a graduate student in California and he was asked by an older colleague to attend a meeting of the campus Communist Party in his stead. The colleague told Bowers that he was interested in what course the Communists would take since the “Evil Empire,” and with it the credibility of Communism, had been forever destroyed. Bowers agreed and dressed like a typical grad student, expecting to see a rowdy meeting full of college radicals. Instead, he stepped into a sober, well organized assemblage of “professionally dressed men and women in their 60s and 70s, carrying briefcases.” This movie was the Eureka moment in which the dots were connected for me, and the shape of a hammer an sickle emerged over the once placid picture of a forever-America. That which was nonsensical now has a context. That which once seemed like madness has come together in a dark mural of conspiracy and deception. Trusting, optimistic, “compassionate” Americans have for decades, been Lenin’s “useful idiots,” manipulated and herded into the incremental and willing implementation of Communism into every level of American life. And we have been warned time and time again by people whom we have flagrantly called “conspiracy theorists,” “far-right wackos,” and all manner of dismissive epithets. They were right all the time. This is not a happy Eureka moment. It is a convulsion of alarm and disgust, and the drive to action. All of us who come to recognize the depth of the Communist threat will be derided as fools and fear mongers. But I, for one, will stake my reputation and life on the truths in “AGENDA,” the documents of record, and the bloody history, which testify of the great and insidious evils of Communism, which now grows like a tumor in the heartland institutions and politics of America. The window of opportunity to save our Constitution and the Liberties it defends is fast closing. We win our country back now, or we lose it forever.
agendadocumentary.com I have linked the website for “Agenda:Grinding America Down.” I implore you to buy it and have a viewing party at your home. Share it with your neighbors, colleagues, and the ones you love. And while you are waiting for it to arrive in the mail, read and ponder the following: These are the Communist Goals (1963) as recorded in the Congressional Record. Read, review, and you tell me whether or not these goals have been met, and whether or not we, as Freedom-loving Americans, are on the brink of losing everything that is dear and true and righteous.
1958 CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as
long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up
as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe
the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete
with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their
activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communistpropaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in
18. Gain control of all student newspapers
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs of organizations which are under
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American
Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute
shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive,
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech
and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books,
magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and
emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates
the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with
modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern
for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the
grounds that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since
the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education,
social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral
problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand (or treat).
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive
control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American
tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use united force to solve
economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing
jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals
************************************************************************************************************************** What are your guts telling you? *Doctrine and Covenants Section 89:4
By Marjorie Haun 8/8/2011