BUY NOW! “Little Bird Dog and the Big Ship” and “Saving the Vietnamese Orphans,” books One and Two of “The Heroes of the Vietnam War: Books for Children” by Marjorie Haun. These are the FIRST positive, patriotic children’s non-fiction books about the Vietnam War. Now Available online at: Barnes and Nobel.com , Amazon.com, and BooksAMillion.com.
SAVING THE VIETNAMESE ORPHANS
LITTLE BIRD DOG AND THE BIG SHIP
November 9, 2012
Americans may be dispersed, economically down-sized, with ideological divisions impeding typical commerce and interaction, but with the Constitution and Bible in hand, those of us ready to coalesce into communities built upon the principles of human freedom can be governed by a unifying set of laws designed for times such as these.
If you’ve ever been through a traumatic event like a car crash there is a period of a day or so when you feel little and the effects of the accident dance superficially around your senses like an irritant. But the next day the hurt starts and the psychological darkness takes hold in your mind. That’s what we’re suffering through right now; the post negative-event adrenaline hangover. This is only day 3 after the trauma and everything has changed. Tuesday night our future died, but something different, perhaps more promising and secure, replaced it.
Fielding calls, emails, texts and DMs for the last two days from friends who are tempted to give up on hope has impelled me into a positive state of problem-solving. As I write this, a small coalition of community leaders in my town is planning to meet to lay out a plan for preserving our community, its families, and the hope for a bright future through the looming storm. This article is a peek at one form of community plan that will preserve Americans under concentric layers of government closest to the individual, while uniting Americans willing to implement such a plan, under the banner of the Constitution of the United States of America.
- The individual, family, church group, neighborhood, town/city, and county are the concentric layers of government closest to the individual and are those over which the individual has the most control and through which he may secure the most safety.
- Bring business owners, community leaders, volunteer coordinators and activists together to in a coalition to formulate a plan of individual and community preparedness. This plan will not be in the form of a glossy brochure from FEMA or HUD. It will consist of interactions and information sharing between friends and colleagues. It will consist of plans for home storage, emergency preparations, and home defense.
- Provide role models for those with employees and colleagues who are depressed and fearful so they can speak boldly about taking actions to preserve life and liberty. Provide concrete ways to achieve the goals of getting homes and families sufficiently prepared and self-reliant that they can survive for several weeks in the case of a natural disaster, and six months or more if a worker in the home is laid off.
- Prepare psychologically for the coming national collapse. Help people to take positive action and prepare themselves so they may feel more in control and at peace.
- Form networks within the community led by people within the coalition to establish a ghost economy. The ghost economy will consist of under-the-table employment and bartering systems among friend and neighbors who possess a variety of skills, goods, land, and other qualities necessary to keep a town viable during a national collapse.
- Medical professionals, dentists, mechanics, farmers, veterinarians, and people with skill sets that may not be accessible outside of the county need to be part of the bartering economy. Though many of these individuals may remain in their ordinary practices, the conditions of economic collapse will put others in a position of having no income.
- Make the ghost economy as government-invisible as possible. Only moral and highly ethical individuals may participate. Cheaters, thieves and the able-bodied who refuse to work must not be allowed into the bartering system.
- Base the mission and by-laws of the community coalition on the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States. Teach the founding principles to those who wish to participate in the ghost economy, and ask them to swear an oath to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States. As similar coalitions form across the nation they must do the same, uniting communities under the banner of the Constitution and with no authority other than God in a position of supremacy.
- Along with the principles of the Founding, standards of personal accountability, moral cleanliness, honesty and traditional family values must be promoted and upheld as conditions for participation in the ghost economy. This does not indicate a single religion or even a single ideology. It requires only the highest level of responsibility to self and to God and the sacred stewardship over the life and substance with which He has endowed His children.
- Life life simply, focus on relationships and the righteous rearing of children, seek satisfaction through self-reliance and an attitude of patriotism and gratitude.
The Constitution of the United States is hanging by a thread. The Federal Government cannot be depended upon to protect and defend her. And it appears more each day that those in government and the voters who put them there are enemies bent upon the destruction of the Constitution. Americans may be dispersed, economically down-sized, with ideological divisions impeding typical commerce and interaction, but with the Constitution and Bible in hand, those of us ready to coalesce into communities built upon the principles of human freedom, we can be governed by a unifying set of laws designed for times such as these.
by Marjorie Haun 11/9/12